Evangelism and Outreach
Redeeming Grace Church is committed to evangelism of lost souls. One of our three core pillars is to "evangelize the lost". Every true Christian must be engaged in reaching lost friends, family, neighbors and strangers with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Apart from saving faith in Jesus Christ, when a person dies they will die in their sins and be judged as guilty sinners by a holy and righteous God and be condemned to an eternity in the Lake of Fire. We must go with love to the lost around us and tell them of Jesus Christ who died for sinners.
One way we seek to help train and equip believers to share the gospel is to take them out to bring the gopsel to the lost. They can watch, learn and even pray while they are observing. Weekly outreach to pass out gospel tracts, preach and talk with the lost include:
- University of Missouri - St. Louis (UMSL) - open air preaching, passing out tracts, gospel conversations (Tuesdays 11:00 -2:00)
- Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville (SIU-E) - open air preaching, passing out tracts, gospel conversations (Wednesday 11:30 - 1:15)
- Alton Middle School - pasing out tracts and conversations with young people (Thursday morning 7:30 - 8:30)
- Lewis & Clark Community College - passing out gospel tracts and one-on-one conversations (Thursdays 9:30 - 11:00 p.m.)
- St. Louis Community College - Florissant Valley - open air preaching, passing out gospel tracts, personal conversations (Thursday 11:30 - 1:00 p.m.)
- Barnes Hospital Metro Train Station - open air preaching, passing out tracts and gospel conversions (Thursday 3:00 -4:30 p.m.)
- Downtown Alton - open air preaching, passing out tracts and conversations (Saturday evening, 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.)
We are a body committed to evangelism, taking the good news of Jesus Christ to the lost around us. We believe in open air preaching, passing out gospel tracts, one-on-one conversations. We study the gospel to glorify God and worship Him for the loving work of saving sinners, to rejoice in the gospel, know the gospel, and to preach and share the gospel.
Todd Friel summarizes Redeeming Grace Church's commitment to open air preaching and evangelism - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPUzllHfRcA
Preaching at Barnes Hospital Metro Station on 1-10-2019 - YouTube video
Preaching at University of Missouri - St. Louis on 4-9-2019
Preaching in Downtown Clayton, MO to lunchtime crowds - 11-30-2018
Chicago Evangelism - Black Friday 2018
For many years a team goes up to Chicago on Black Friday to preach the gospel and pass out gospel tracts to the crowds walking by. Here is a picture of the Chicago Team and of Tom preaching at Water Tower Park.